- Apply for this fund
- Questions about the tournament? Contact
Brian Blair at
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank You Sponsors & Volunteers!
- 2014 Results
- All Star
Friday, June 5, 2015
3A and 4A players
Wonderful display of
Western Slope Soccer Talent
Donor Alliance - Saving Lives Through Organ and Tissue Donation
- Click the thumbnail images below to see larger versions
Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund
Emily LIVED. She connected people. She made a difference in people's lives. She was a leader. She had great ideas. She was so funny, always laughing and joking. She was a great friend. She wanted to learn new things. She hated any kind of injustice, unfairness, prejudice and spoke up! She gave the best hugs. She loved to talk and tell stories.
Emily was an outstanding soccer player that not only had passion for the game, but for life itself.
The proceeds from this tournament honor her memory through three scholarships. One scholarship is granted to a Coal Ridge High School soccer player who best embodies Emily's love for the game and her team. Another scholarship is provided for any senior soccer player in the Roaring Fork Valley who exhibits passion for their journey in life. The final scholarship goes to a Coal Ridge High School student who utilizes a creative mind to impact and enrich the community. Also, in Em's spirit we donate to local and global charities. All left over t-shirts have been sent to areas of the world impacted by natural disaster, i.e.: Colorado Springs, CO, Japan, Haiti and El Salvador and Africa to date.
Save The Date
7th Annual Emily Johnson Play it Forward
Soccer Tournament Weekend
June 6 - 7, 2015
Special thanks to our World Cup Sponsors:
Alpine Bank, Aspen Glen Club, Bethel Party Rentals, Dale's Irrigation Systems, Frying Pan Anglers, Grand River Hospital, J. Robert Young Advised Fund at Aspen Community Foundation, Pepsi, MicroPlastics, Sandra and Angelo Centofante, Subway of Glenwood Springs, TransCare Ambulance, Tyler's Brothers and Whole Foods
- Jane Gross
All donations to the Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund (a division of CHARITYSMITH) are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax laws.Donations can be made using one of the following secure methods:
- By mail: send your donation check payable to:
Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund
c/o CHARITYSMITH Nonprofit Foundation
13100 Filly Lane, Truckee, CA 96161
- At Wells Fargo Bank: donations can be deposited directly to the Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund. For account information, please contact CHARITYSMITH at 800-276-6546.
- Gift Card: Donate in honor of someone and we will mail a gift card directly to your family, friends, or business associates telling them you’ve made a donation in their honor. Make a Donation
- Online: donate with a credit card or PayPal account by clicking one of the link below or by calling 800-276-6546.
- Thank you for your tax-deductible donation. If you make your donation online through PayPal, you will receive an immediate electronic receipt of your donation which you can print out and keep for your records. If you mail in your donation using a personal check, you will receive in the mail a receipt of tax deductible donation to CHARITYSMITH's Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund in the first week of the month following your donation.
- (This memorial fund is established as a division of CHARITYSMITH Nonprofit Foundation EIN 87-0636433. CHARITYSMITH is dedicated to the creation and governing of memorial endeavors. All donations are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax laws. If you have any questions regarding this donation or memorial fund, please contact CHARITYSMITH at your convenience.)