- Apply for this fund
- Questions about the tournament? Contact
Brian Blair at
or by email at email@example.com
- Register online for the Soccer Tournament (immediate payment via credit card required)
- Thank You Sponsors & Volunteers!
- Save the Date
June 6-8, 2014
- 2013 Results
- All Star
Friday, June 6, 2014
3A and 4A players
Wonderful display of
Western Slope Soccer Talent
Donor Alliance - Saving Lives Through Organ and Tissue Donation
- Click the thumbnail images below to see larger versions
Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund
This fund is being made in memory of Emily Johnson to provide three scholarships in her name to two seniors at Coal Ridge High School and one Valley-wide senior.
Emily was an outstanding soccer player that not only had passion for the game, but for life itself.
The proceeds from this tournament honor her memory through three scholarships . One scholarship is provided for a CRHS soccer player who best embodies Emily's love for the game. Another scholarship is provided for any senior soccer player in the valley who exhibits a passion for the sport. The last scholarship goes to a CRHS student who utilizes a creative mind to impact and enrich the community. Also, in her spirit we have donated to local and global charities. All left over t-shirts have been sent to areas of the world impacted by natural disaster, i.e.: Colorado Springs, CO, Japan, Haiti and El Salvador to date.
Save The Date
6th Annual Emily Johnson Play it Forward
Soccer Tournament Weekend
June 6 - 8, 2014
Special thanks to:
Bethel Party Rentals, Dale's Irrigation Service, Garrison Family, Gran Farnum Printing, Grand River Hospital District, Micro Plastics, Pelé Sports, Sandra & Angelo Centofante, Subway of Glenwood Springs, TransCare Ambulanc
- Jane Gross
All donations to the Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund (a division of CHARITYSMITH) are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax laws.Donations can be made using one of the following secure methods:
- By mail: send your donation check payable to:
Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund
c/o CHARITYSMITH Nonprofit Foundation
13100 Filly Lane, Truckee, CA 96161
- At Wells Fargo Bank: donations can be deposited directly to the Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund. For account information, please contact CHARITYSMITH at 800-276-6546.
- Gift Card: Donate in honor of someone and we will mail a gift card directly to your family, friends, or business associates telling them you’ve made a donation in their honor. Make a Donation
- Online: donate with a credit card or PayPal account by clicking one of the link below or by calling 800-276-6546.
- Thank you for your tax-deductible donation. If you make your donation online through PayPal, you will receive an immediate electronic receipt of your donation which you can print out and keep for your records. If you mail in your donation using a personal check, you will receive in the mail a receipt of tax deductible donation to CHARITYSMITH's Emily Johnson Play It Forward Fund in the first week of the month following your donation.
- (This memorial fund is established as a division of CHARITYSMITH Nonprofit Foundation EIN 87-0636433. CHARITYSMITH is dedicated to the creation and governing of memorial endeavors. All donations are tax deductible in accordance with federal tax laws. If you have any questions regarding this donation or memorial fund, please contact CHARITYSMITH at your convenience.)